International Meherabad Young Adult Sahavas 2023
Important Points to note before filling the form:
- Sahavas begins 4th June 2023 afternoon up to 10th June 2023 afternoon. It is mandatory for all Sahavas participants to stay at MPR during this period.
- Participants have to attend the entire Sahavas program. Participants will not be allowed to join or leave in between or stay in any other location.
- Sahavas registration at MPR starts on 4th June at 10 am and will continue until 3 pm with a Lunch break in between 1 pm to 2 pm. Please complete registration before 3 pm.
- For Indians, if you wish to stay in Meherabad before or after Sahavas then you need to send a separate reservation request to Hostel D or make your own arrangement. For Hostel D stay, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with required reservation details.
- For Western Baba lover participants travelling for Sahavas, they can come on 2nd June 23 and continue their stay at MPR after Sahavas.
- No family members, children, parents/guardian, friends or pets will be allowed to visit or stay at MPR with participant during Sahavas.
- All Participants need to assemble in Meeting Hall for orientation at 4.30 pm on 4th June 2023 after tea.
- Sahavas concludes on 10th June 23 with Lunch.
- All participants are required to maintain the decorum and uphold sanctity of Meherabad as a place of pilgrimage.
- Any participant found breaking any of the Meherabad/Sahavas rules or not behaving in an appropriate manner will be asked to leave the Sahavas in between and won’t be allowed to enrol for future Sahavas programmes.
- Cost is only for stay and food.
- Rs 60 per day for accommodation at MPR (Only subsidised during Sahavas) and Rs 110 per meal.
- With duration of Sahavas from 4th June 2023 – 4 pm to 10th June 2023 – 4 pm, which is 6 nights and 7 days, Food charges will be Rs. 1860/- and Stay charges will be Rs 360/-.
- Total charges will be Rs 2220/-.
- All charges need to be paid at the time of arrival at MPR.
- Age should be between 18 years and 35 years.
- If anyone is in the age group of 35 years to 40 years and has never attended a Sahavas before, may apply.
- Participant should be minimum 18 years before or on 4th June 2023.
- Please bring your original Government ID having Photo & D.O.B. for verification during registration on 4th June 2023.
Click on “I Agree” after reading the above points and to proceed further.