Meherabad accommodation facilities, Meher Pilgrim Retreat (MPR) and Hostel D, are open for pilgrims. Although they normally close from 15 March to 15 June, MPR and Hostel D will remain open throughout the summer of 2022, as a one-time exception to compensate for the lockdown from early 2020 until recently.
Due to continuing pandemic concerns, the following criteria are in place for pilgrims wishing to stay in the accommodation facilities:
- A copy of the Aadhaar Card or any other photo-identity card showing date of birth should be attached to the reservation request.
- Masks are recommended in both indoor and outdoor common spaces of the buildings.
- A pilgrim should have NO existing health conditions.
- No medical facilities or consultations will be provided by the Trust for the pilgrims. However, if a pilgrim falls sick during their stay, if necessary, the Trust will provide transportation to a hospital in Ahmednagar
- Indian children above two years, and children six years and older from outside India, are allowed to stay at MPR and Hostel D.
- No walk-in bookings are accepted.
- Latest check-in time at both the facilities is 6 p.m.