We are happy to announce that Meherabad accommodation facilities, i.e. Meher Pilgrim Retreat (MPR) and Hostel D, will be open from 22nd October 2021.
Due to the continuing pandemic, the following are the criteria for those who wish to stay at the Meherabad accommodation facilities, i.e. MPR and Hostel D, during their pilgrimage:
• A pilgrim must have received at least a single dose of vaccine against COVID.
• A copy of the vaccination certificate and a copy of the Aadhaar Card or any other photo-identity card showing date of birth should be attached to the reservation request.
• Masks are required in both indoor and outdoor common spaces of the buildings.
• Because of the pandemic, pilgrims need to be below 65 years and above 10 years of age at the time of applying and arriving for their stay.
• A pilgrim must have NO existing health conditions.
• No medical facilities or consultations will be provided by the Trust for the pilgrims. However, if a pilgrim falls sick during their stay, if necessary the Trust will provide transportation to a hospital in Ahmednagar.
• Capacity for the MPR and Hostel D is limited to 50 pilgrims each.
• No walk-in bookings are accepted.
• Stay will be limited to 3 nights.
• Reservation requests will not be considered before one week of the date of expected arrival or within 24 hours of the expected time of arrival.
• Latest check-in time at both the facilities is 6 p.m.
• Accommodation at the MPR or Hostel D will not be extended beyond 3 nights.
• Pilgrims who have already stayed at the MPR or Hostel D after the 22nd of October, and want to apply again for another stay will be wait-listed. First preference will be given to those who have not had the chance to stay during the on-going pilgrim season.
• Pilgrims will be allowed to have the meals only at the place where they are staying, i.e. MPR or Hostel D. Pilgrims staying at MPR will not be permitted to eat at Hostel D and vice versa.
• Residents and other pilgrims are not to enter or dine at these facilities, i.e. MPR or Hostel D.
In the spirit of true pilgrimage, all are asked to abide by the Trust rules.
In Baba’s service,